To be honest, we chose the title of this episode in an attempt to ride the wave of this controversial topic. This week our friend, Brian George, joins the conversation. Dennis and Brian spoil and are spoiled by Nier: Automata. Michael and Brian set up overwatch on the Chosen in XCOM 2. Shawn plays Spiel des Jahres nominated board game Imhotep. Michael is loving Divinity 2 and we chip in to buy Brian a copy. Dennis defends the frontier from a wave of new titans. Brian says Pyre is a slam dunk.
- XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
- Titanfall 2: Frontier Defense
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Nier: Automata
- Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures
- September/October Games
- Hob – Sep 26 (PS4/PC)
- Cuphead – Sep 29 (XB1/PC)
- Forza Motorsport 7 – Oct 3 (XB1/PC)
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – Oct 10 (PC/PS4/XB1)
- The Evil Within 2 – Oct 10 (PC/PS4/XB1)
- Gran Turismo Sport – Oct 17 (PS4)
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Oct 17 (PC/PS4/XB1)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Oct 27 (PC/PS4/XB1)
- Super Mario Odyssey – Oct 27 (NS)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – Oct 27 (PC/PS4/XB1)
We’d enjoy your feedback.
Thanks for listening to the We Played Some Games podcast.
Brian, you are awesome, but maybe you should see a doctor regarding what’s inside you.